Sunday 7 November 2010

Musings

Having coasted for the best part of this year, watching my life seemingly fall apart and then come together, it is interesting that around Samhain that my life as a witch comes back into stark focus. Things that have distracted me have now been resolved or removed, life issues have been managed and now I have time to pursue my Craft once more. Interestingly enough people have re-appeared in my life with whom I am eminently comfortable working with and have done so in the past. Old friends have come back into my life and our friendship carries on as normal despite the years absence from one anothers life.

It appears that group working is back in the picture but this will have to wait until all are present, and any issues hammered out. But the very prospect of all this sends shudders of anticipation through me.

The Raven calls, the Wolf approaches, The Dragon flies and the Bear lumbers on.

Interesting.....

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully written, and sentiments that resonate within, thankyou!

    ReplyDelete